Thursday, September 11, 2014

Step Right Up

Do you love shoes?
Are you a broke college student?

Well, we should really be friends so you should follow me on Tumblr, you should comment on my posts, you should tweet at me, etc.

But what I really have in store for you, if you answered "yes" to the questions above, is an awesome-I mean AWESOME-new website I have discovered to get amazing on-trend shoes for pretty cheap. This wonderland is called Public Desire. It is a company based out of the UK that participates in worldwide shipping, thank God. Below I have supplied you with a little preview of a couple different styles that are appearing in their fall collection. I'm so excited I found this website and I hope you all love it too!


 


You can check out the website HERE if I have sparked your interest.


No comments:

Post a Comment