Friday, September 19, 2014

Be a Good Girl.

Among scrolling through my Instagram (follow me! @kaylinmhill) today for a little bit of fash-piration(fashion-inspiration. I know, I'm a dork), I came across a photo posted by my girl Brooke Candy.

Now, if y'all have no idea who she is, you should definitely take some time to do so. She's an awesome up and coming recording artist who I intend on posting about in the future, so I'll have to come back to her later. 

But what I really wanted to share with you all today is an awesome jewelry collection the eccentric star has been draping herself with in some of her recent instagram photos.

The brand is Good Girl Jewelry and it features many fantasy-like pieces exposing crosses, moon shapes, scarab beetles, and (my personal favorite) snakes! I'd like to think they are similar to what Cleopatra herself would have loved to have draped herself with.

All of their products are customize-able and handmade to order with material options of recycled sterling silver or brass. Once you choose from many of their different design options, you customize your piece by picking out your metal in which the jewelry's shape will be cast and then you are able to choose which crystal your item will celebrate. Choose from many options such as: Aqua aura, smoky citrine, rose aura, and angel aura crystals.

Here are a few design options that the Good Girl Jewelry fall collection is offering.
You can check the website out HERE to customize your very own piece!





No comments:

Post a Comment